- This property styleUrls is useful in assigning custom css for this component and it is of array type.
- This can take multiple css inside array brackets  so that you can apply multiple css on one component.
- This property templateUrl is useful to provide path of the HTML page which used as a template of this component.
- This can take only one page path as value
- selector property defines name of the custom tag (custom directive) by which you can load this component in HTML mark-up
- If you check <body> tag of index.html page it has same selector in it used as a tag which actually load this component inside it at runtime.
- Decorator term is actually derived from word “Decoration” and as same room can have multiple decorations added on that we can apply multiple decorators on single component.
- Decorator is pre-defined angular function which adds metadata on angular component. All the decorators have @ prefix and when we call decorator function, we pass parameter values in it like we saw in above code
- @Component has one parameter which is object and in it we have passed values for three properties selector, templateUrls and styleUrls
- Definition: Angular Component is combination of Template, Class and Metadata (TCM)
- Template is actually UI/View part of the component which is visible to the user of the application and its actually made of HTML and CSS elements.
- Class is a TypeScript class which is obviously going to have Logic in Class Methods and some kind of client-side data from variables, properties and mostly JSON collections.
- Metadata is actually the most confusing part for most of the developers because mostly we only know that “Metadata is data about data”.
- Definition: Angular module is collection of multiple angular components
- Think about this image it’s a “CUBE created by collection of smaller CUBES”. Your angular application is also very much similar to this as
- One angular application will have multiple modules
- One angular module will have multiple components
- Next obvious question is What is this smaller cube? (component)
- Angular is based on Module and Component based architecture
- Typescript follows OOP (Object Oriented Programming Concepts). Which means you can get Interface, Class, Object, Static Typed Variables, Constructors, Properties and Lambda expressions with concepts like Generics, Inheritance, abstraction and Dependency Injection.
- None of the browser supports TypeScript
- DART (supported in angular 2 and 4 but nobody used it actually)
Azure is Cloud offered by Microsoft and that's why formally known as Microsoft Azure. It is offering mainly three kinds of services:
- IAAS-Infrastructure As A Service
- PAAS-Platform As A Service
- SAAS-Software As A Service